Version 1.0.0 of this Agreement was created on May 12, 2020.
Please read this policy carefully to understand how we handle and treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
CloudReactor collects data to enable us to operate the Services effectively, and to provide you with the best experiences on our website and our Services. You provide some of this data to us directly, such as when you register to use our Services, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, make an enquiry through our website, contact us for support, or contact us as a prospective customer, vendor, supplier, or consultant. We get some of your data by recording how you interact with our website and our Services by, for example, using technologies like cookies. We also obtain and process data in the context of providing the Services.
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to enable us to provide the Services, you may not be able to use all or part of those Services.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with CloudReactor, the choices you make (including your privacy settings), and the Services you use. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact information. We may collect your first and last name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, company information, and other similar contact data.
- Payment information. When you make purchases on our website, a secure window will be opened directly to our payment provider (currently, Stripe), and any payment information that you provide is sent directly to the payment provider. We have no access to that information.
- Customer information. In the course of providing our Services, we collect and store data regarding your Tasks and infrastructure. For example, CloudReactor may store data such as Task or Workflow start and stop times, # rows of data processed, and Workflow definitions.
- Device and Usage information. We may collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with CloudReactor and our Services. For example, we may collect:
- Use data. We may collect data about the features you use and the web pages you visit. This also includes your interactions on our website, and your interactions with us via email.
- Device, connectivity and configuration data. We may collect data about your device and the network you use to connect to our Services. This may include data such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring URLs.
What do we use your information for?
We use the data we collect to operate our business, and to provide the Services to you. This includes using the data to improve our Services, and to personalize your experiences. We may also use the data to communicate with you to, among other things, inform you about your account, provide security updates, and give you information about the Services. We may also use the data to manage your email subscriptions, improve the relevance and security of our website, respond to user enquiries, send you periodic marketing communications about our Services, and improve the relevance of our advertising.
We use data to provide and improve the Services we offer, and to perform essential business operations. This includes operating the Services, maintaining and improving the performance of the Services, developing new features, conducting research, and providing customer support. Examples of such uses include the following:
- Providing the Services. We use data to provide the Services to you.
- Technical support. We use data to diagnose potential product issues, and to provide other customer care and support services.
- Improving the Services. We use data to continually improve our website and our Services, including system administration, system security, and adding new features or capabilities.
- Business operations. We may use data to construct aggregate analyses and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
- Recruitment. If you apply for a job with us, we use your data for recruitment purposes.
- Improving advertising campaigns. We may use your data to improve our advertising campaigns, primarily in an effort to prevent targeting of impressions via third-party channels when they are not relevant to you.
- Sending periodic emails. We may use your data to send you periodic emails. Depending on the marketing preferences you select on your privacy dashboard, we may send you occasional marketing emails about our products and services, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the link provided in the message.
- Generally. We use data to respond to your enquiries and requests relating to our Services, to create and administer your accounts, and to provide us with information and access to resources that you have requested from us. We also use data for general business purposes, including, among other things, to improve customer service, to help us improve the content and functionality of our Services, to better understand our users, to protect against wrongdoing, and to generally manage our business.
- Communications. We use data we collect to communicate with you, and to personalize our communications with you. For example, we may contact you to inform you when your subscription is ending, to discuss your account, to let you know when updates are available, to remind you about features of the Services that are available for your use, to update you about a support request, or to invite you to participate in a survey. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions, and choose whether you want to receive marketing communications from us.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (e.g., credit cards, social security numbers, financials) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to disable cookies, but if you do, your ability to use or access certain parts of our website may be affected.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We only share your information when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our Services; and to protect our rights or our property.
We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
You can request a copy of your personal data.
You can always choose whether you want to receive marketing communications from us. You can also opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by using the opt-out link on the communication.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
Personal data collected by CloudReactor may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country where CloudReactor or its affiliates, future subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect is processed according to the provisions of this Policy, and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in the policy. If you instruct us to close your account, we will delete your personal information.
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our Services. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement or in how CloudReactor will use your personal data, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how CloudReactor is protecting your information.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or a question for the Data Protection Officer of CloudReactor, please contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com. We will respond to questions or concerns within 30 days.